- Deflections, slap shots, wrist shots, breakaways
- Odd-man rushes
- Defensive aggressiveness, fore-checking, enforcers
- Individually rated skaters, goalies
- Centering passes, penalty killing, power plays
- and more!!!
Simple symbols, such as "▲" and "◆" are used to direct the action on the ice, while other symbols such as "②" help identify the players involved in play. Six different dice help to direct traffic and find results in a logical manner.
Based on 4th Street Hockey, the board game, the computer version simplifies and speeds up game play without losing any of the flavor of the board game. Read the basic instruction manual for the board game to learn more about how the board game plays. Click here to view the computer game manual.
This is the download edition of the computer version of 4th Street Hockey. It includes the 2009-10 complete season.
Receive a free season download of your choice with the purchase of this item! After you have selected your items, enter discount code FREESEASONHK at checkout.
BROWSER ALERT!!! Some browsers (Internet Explorer and possibly others) are designed to "cut off" or change the extension of certain types of files, including EXE (executable) files. All of the season files on this page include EXE installation files. A couple of easy solutions if you experience issues are:
- when prompted, use the "Save As" option and save the file in the "Downloads" folder on your computer. This will usually bypass the browser's effort to change the extension.
- download the file where ever you want to, and then change its extension to ".EXE"
Feel free to e-mail us if you run in to trouble or have questions!