4th Street Baseball pits your ability to maximize your team's talents against your opponent's.
- Use the pitching, fielding, and hitting abilities of your players to dominate a game.
- Ball park effects, defensive positioning
- Pitch selection, pitch "guessing"
- Cut-offs, throw-throughs, take the extra base
- Individually rated hitters, fielders, pitchers
- A game where defense really counts
What's in there?
- A full set of baseball player ratings which are perforated to 2.5" x 3.5" (the same size as a bubble-gum card)
- Ball parks, printed on 8.5" x 11" card stock, for each team. New ball parks are included with all game and/or season orders! Color ball parks are available for some seasons and are sold separately.
- Dice, strategy cards, an easy-to-read results chart, and all game components necessary to play the game
- Score sheets
- Instruction booklets for both a basic version of the game and the more advanced version.
- The basic instruction manual may be viewed by clicking here. A walk-through of how the game is played can be found here.
- Click here to download a sample game. The game includes one ball park, two teams (about 25 players per team), a results chart, and the instruction manual for the basic version of the game, all in PDF format.
- The advanced instruction manual may be viewed by clicking here.