4th Street Basketball pits your ability to maximize your team's talents against your opponent's.
- Use the driving, passing, defensive, rebounding, and shooting skills of your players to maximize their team's productivity
- Man-to-man, zone, press defenses
- Individually rated players
What's in the box?
- A set of full-color player cards (about 12 per team) printed on card stock, perforated at 2.5" x 3.5" (the same size as a bubble-gum card)
- Additional season(s), if you ordered any
- More players (Xtra players) are available to fill out rosters
- An 11" x 17" bi-fold game board, complete with full color court, timing section, score and fatigue tracking system
- A smaller 8.5" x 11", two-sided game board with pro items on one side and college on the other
- Dice, location grid, a full color instruction manual, and all other game components necessary to play the game
- Score sheets
- The instruction manual may be viewed by clicking here. A walk-through of how the game is played can be found here.
- Click here to download a sample game. The game includes the instruction manual, two teams from the 1979-80 season, location grid, game board (may differ from the copy included in the full version of the game), all in PDF format.
Looking for just a season and not the entire game? Click here.
College Conference Availability: