4th Street Football is an intense but simple board game which uses player talents to determine play outcomes. All players are important on the field...not just the "pretty boys." Your right offensive tackle may have as much of an influence on the game as your quarterback.
Click here for a more detailed description of how the game works.
Click here to download a sample game.
Click here to see the complete instruction manual.
What's in there?
Three formats are available:
- The classic "Team Sheet" format lays out players in offensive and defensive formations, averaging about three per team.
- The "Perforated" format has 21 perforated players per sheet. It looks similar to the "Cut-Line" format sheets, which are now only available as downloadable PDF files.
- Each season contains hundreds...in most cases over 1000...individually rated players
- Nearly 150 play cards in 4 different formations (Pro Set, 2-TE, Shotgun, and Ace) along with all game parts, dice, charts, and instructions
- Easy to pick up, yet accurate and involved play system
- Move defensive players around the field in an attempt to crush your opponent's offense
- Easy to play for solitaire, head-to-head, or league action