4th Street Hockey "ezv" (easy version) pits your ability to maximize your team's talents against your opponent's.
- Use the skating, passing, defensive, and shooting skills of your players to maximize their team's productivity
- Fore checking, goal tending
- Individually rated skaters, goalies
- Fast action version similar to 4th Street Hockey v3, but moves at a rapid pace
What's in there?
- A set of full-color hockey player cards (~22 per team) printed on card stock, perforated at 2.5" x 3.5" (the same size as a bubble-gum card)
- More players (Xtra players) are available to fill out rosters
- A game board, complete with full color rink, timing section, and penalty tracking system
- Dice, play cards, "details" cards, movement cards, a full color instruction manual, and all other game components necessary to play the game
- Score sheets
- The instruction manual may be viewed by clicking here. A walk-through of how the game is played can be found here.
- Click here to download a sample game. The game includes the instruction manual, two teams from the 1972-73 WHA season, play cards, movement cards, details cards, all in PDF format.
Now Shipping!!! We started sending out the first batch of games July 17, 2020. More seasons will become available upon completion.