4th Street Hockey "ezv" (easy version) pits your ability to maximize your team's talents against your opponent's.
- Use the skating, passing, defensive, and shooting skills of your players to maximize their team's productivity
- Fore checking, goal tending
- Individually rated skaters, goalies
- Fast action version similar to 4th Street Hockey v3, but moves at a rapid pace
Now in a more compact size!
The 2x6x8 game box measures 2" x 6" x 8" and some of the parts...namely the game board...have been reduced in size accordingly. All of the components of the regular ezv game are included.
What's in there?
- A set of full-color hockey player cards (~22 per team) printed on card stock, perforated at 2.5" x 3.5" (the same size as a bubble-gum card). The game includes the 4 conference finalists from the previous season.
- More teams and Xtra players are available here
- An 7.5" x 10.5" folding game board, complete with full color rink, timing section, and penalty tracking system
- Dice, play cards, "details" cards, movement cards, a full color instruction manual, and all other game components necessary to play the game
- Score sheets
- The instruction manual may be viewed by clicking here. A walk-through of how the game is played can be found here.
- Click here to download a sample game. The game includes the instruction manual, two teams from the 1972-73 WHA season, play cards, movement cards, details cards, all in PDF format.